Wednesday, September 24, 2014

KISI=KISI BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS VII


KISI KISI BAHASA INGGRIS kelas VII
I have a pet. It is a dog and I call it blackie.
Blackie is a Chinese breed. It is small,fluffy and cute. It has got thiek black fur. When I cuddle it the fur feels soft. Blakie doesn’t like bones. Every day it eats soft food like steamed rice,fish or breed. Every morning I give her milk and breed. When I am at school,Blackie olays with my cat. They get along well, and never fight maybe because Blackie does not bark a lot. It treats the other animals in our house gently and it never eats shoes. Blackie is really a sweet and friendly animal.
1.       Who is a Blackie?
è Blackie is a Chinese breed
2.       What kinds of food does Blackie like?
è Blackie like eats soft food like steamed rice,fish or breed
3.       What do you think about Blackie?
è Blackie is really a sweeat and friendly animal
My cute cat, Spot
I have a cat. Its name is Spot. Spot is a-one year old regular house cat. He is an adroble cat. He has orange fur with white and black spot, I like to cuddle him because his fur feels soft. Every morning I give spot milk. Spot doesn’t like rice, so I give him cut food. Spot is an active animal. He likes to run around the house. He likes to chase everyone in my house . when he feels tired or sleepy. Spot usually sleeps on the sofa in the living riom or sometimes under the table.
1.       Who is a spot?
è Spot is a-one year old regular house cat
2.       Does spot like cat food?
è Yes, I do
3.       How does spot look like?
è He has
4.       What is the color of spot fur?
è Orange fur
5.       Where does spot usually take a rest?
è Spot usually sleeps on the sofa in the living room or sometimes under the table



My lovely house
I’m neni live in Makassar. My house at 24 manuruki st. its not a big house,its small,it paint yellowish. I like it anyway. It has a small gorden and a mango tree in front of house. Its look green and nice.
My house have five bedrooms, aliving rom,a dining room, a kitchen and three bathrooms. Each of its own furniture and equipment. We can do many activities there.
My bedroom is in front of part of the house, next to the living room. My parents room is in the part of the house next to the dining room. The kitchen and the bathroom are at the back part of the house.
My parents and I are always directly go home after school and work. We sit together In the event talk about my school.
6.       How does neni’s house look like?
è Its not big house,its small,its paint yellowish
7.       Where is the writer’s bedroom?
è In the front part of house,next to the living room
8.       Does it have a garden?
è Yes, I do
9.       Where does problaly the writer sit with his parents in the evening?
è Writer’s
10.   How many rooms are there in the neni’s house?
è There are 11 rooms
Caution/Notice
NO SMOKING
-          People are prohibit to smoke in this area
-          You will be fine
-          You will be get heart attack
-          You will disturb other people
THROW RUBBISH HERE = SAMPAH
-          People should throw the rubbish here
-          You will be fine
-          The environment will dirty
-          It will cause the food
DO NOT THROW RUBBISH IN THE TOILET
-          People are forbid to throw trash in the toilet
-          The toilet will be gagged
-          You will be fine
-          The toilet will be dirty
CAUTION!!! COWS
-          People should beware of cows
-          The cows will attack you
-          You will step on the cows daug
NO FOOD OR DRINK
-          People are prohibit to eat and drink here
-          Your class/lab will be dirty
-          You will be fine
*PRESENT TENSE
Ocan      has     (have) same cats,his favourite cat       is        (be) brownie. Brownie        is        (be) female cat. Brownie always  means   (mean) when ocan   comes   (come) home Brownie usually    gives    (give) him a kiss.
In the morning he always wakes   (wake) up early. Brownie    waits     (wait) gately by my side until ocan    wakes   (wake) up.
*JOBS
1. She travels from one city to another.She speak four language. Who is she? She is a tour guide
2. He works with his hand and uses some tods. His animals often helps him to do his job.Who is he? He is a farmer
3. He wears casual cloth. He travels a lot by car in his work. Who is he? He is a driver
4. She sometimes interview famous people. She tells people about interesting event. Who is she? She is a reporter
5. She helps doctor in the hospital. She wears white cloth. She is a nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment